Nemecko, Veľká Británia
Zdravotníctvo a farmácia
Práca na plný úväzok, Práca na skrátený úväzok
1 500 - 2 500 EUR / Mesiac
Stredoškolské bez maturity
At Wir Helfen 24 we are looking for kind and caring care assistants to join our team supporting elderly and vulnerable people in their own homes in Germany and United Kingdom.
The role of a Care Assistant involves:
Assisting with personal care and toileting
Supporting clients to access the community
Food preparation and assisting client with eating and drinking
WE HAVE DISCOUNTED ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Higher pay rates are available for staff with experience
Required Language Skills:
German - Good
English - Very Good
Zamestnanecké výhody, benefity
What we offer:
• Working on a self-employment basis. Flexible hours as a domiciliary carer and 24/7 as a live-in carer.
• Up to 1600 GBP NET salary /monthly.
• Car Scheme if needed
• Free induction training with fully qualified accredited on-site trainers
• Free uniform
• Excellent career development with the opportunity to gain diplomas in social and health care
• Promotion and progression opportunities within the company
• A supportive and friendly management /oncall team
• A complete DBS check, which is free of charge
• Rewards for picking up additional shifts
• Rates of pay increase with experience and qualifications
• Accommodation can be sourced by the Company ready for your arrival
• Help to setup UK bank account & National Insurance numbers
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti :
CTC Homecare trading as ELIAS CARE is a Domiciliary AND LIVE-IN Care Provider based in Epping, West Essex, UK.
We provide complete and versatile non-medical support and care so that Service Users can stay in their own homes. We offer a wide range of lifestyle support that will benefit both couples and individuals. CTC is committed to providing the right care that gives the Service Users’ the dignity and respect they deserve. You must have a genuine interest in helping vulnerable adults with their personal care and other forms of support before you consider working in health and social care. Whilst the job is not going to be easy; for the right person it is the perfect opportunity to make a big contribution to the local community and could prove to be one of the most rewarding careers you have had.
227 High Street, Epping, Veľká Británia a Severné Írsko
Kontaktná osoba: Tatyana Yordanova