Health & Safety Country Expert
Celé slovensko, Trnavský kraj, Trnava
Logistika, Právo a legislatíva
Práca na plný úväzok
Vysokoškolské III. stupňa
A global player from supply to distribution, at both local and international level, GEFCO provides global and integrated management and optimization of the logistical chain for its industrial customers.
The Group combines high quality and efficiency with responsible management of its logistics activities, GEFCO drives its business by complying the cutting-edge requirements regarding sustainable development.
Our success lies on our people and having strong, motivated and skilled teams. With nearly 12 000 across the world, our employees are our best asset and the key factor of our promising future.
GEFCO is currently recruiting for:
Health & Safety Country Expert
Based in Trnava (Slovakia)
Successful individual, directly reporting to the HR Manager, will be required to:
• Hold regular health & safety audits within the business unit, process the findings, develop improvement proposals for the management.
• Control compliance of the business unit with the legislative and other legal acts on occupational health & safety, control provision of the employees with benefits and compensations due to working conditions.
• Take part in the consideration of compensations for the harm caused to employees through injury, occupational disease related to the performance of job responsibilities.
• Take part in the development of action plans for the prevention of occupational diseases and industrial accidents, improvement of working conditions and make them compliant with requirements of legal acts on the occupational health & safety.
• Control and manage all safety equipments in appropriate conditions and using by related workers.
• Arrange medical check-ups, maintan and monitor the schedule and provide methodical assistance to the business unit of the company in completing lists of professions and positions.
• Hold safety inductions for the new employees on-the-job or practical training and arrange trainings for all employees with corporate and local standards and laws.
• Execute documents in case of accidents, as required by the laws, corporate norms, regulations and standards.
• Regular monitoring of laws and other legal acts on occupational health & safety, trace changes in laws; make appropriate officers aware of the changes.
• Develop occupational health & safety reports, following established forms, within due timeframes.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
• Min. 2-3 years of experience in senior Health & Safety position which allows to act independently at the country level.
• In depth knowledge of local laws and H&S regulations.
• Native/fluent Slovak and advanced English speaker is a must to grow in the international working environment.
• High level of responsibility and ability to work on their own with persuasive skills.
• Strong relationship building & executing skills.
• Hold ideally University degree or secondary vocational (engineering) education with appropriate training in occupational health & safety.
• Driving licence (visiting other sites if needed).
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti :
From supply to distribution, GEFCO provides global and integrated management and optimisation of the logistics chain for its industrial customers. Renowned for the reliability of its services, GEFCO has applied an acquired expertise to in automotive logistics - one of the most demanding sectors - in order to respond to the globalisation of industrial flows and the needs of its international customers that face global and complex challenges. GEFCO has the leading private land transport network, with 80 hubs and 65 logistics platforms worldwide. This global coverage allows it to design optimised transport plans that create added-value for its industrial customers. When faced with a changing and complex environment, you need a partner who is both flexible and structured and who consistently provides solutions to optimise your supply chain. For GEFCO, being a part of its customers' growth strategy is a key priority. We place great importance on designing offers that meet all of your challenges and specific requirements. Our aim: supporting your development by combining competitiveness and reliability throughout your supply chain. Our logistics solutions: > CORE LOGISTICS > ONE-TIME SOLUTIONS > INTEGRATED LOGISTICS > INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS > GEO-GATEWAYS > STRATEGIC-XPER
Plynárenská 1, Bratislava, Slovensko
Kontaktná osoba: Agnieszka Romanowicz