Grafton Slovakia, s.r.o.
Celé slovensko, Bratislavský kraj, Bratislava
Práca na plný úväzok
Druh pracovného pomeru
2 200 - 3 000 EUR / Mesiac
Vysokoškolské I. stupňa
The Firewall Engineer role is primarily responsible for providing top level technical support of the perimeter security infrastructure. Experience with designing, deploying, and supporting enterprise class Cisco firewall (ASA and Firepower), Check Point, Palo Alto, Fortigate and, Bluecoat Proxy Servers, and MIDS Solutions. Engineer is responsible for the upkeep of the infrastructure including the scheduling of changes, software upgrades, or configuration and incident management.
- Support the perimeter security infrastructure, consisting of firewalls, proxy appliances.
- Provides day to day support for security engineering, operations tasks and on-call technical including assisting peers with issues and escalations.
- Analyze, interpret, and recommend solutions for system shortfalls, discrepancies, or improvements in technologies and security requirements.
- Ensures the implementation of the IT network design for efficient operation, appropriate growth, and needed levels of reliability and security.
- Facilitate refresh of network security devices with a focus on capacity, manageability, and security of new and existing security infrastructure.
- A solid understanding of available network operating systems, network devices, and networking protocols is essential.
PLACE OF WORK: Košice OR Bratislava
- Required minimum 2 years experience in supporting at least 2 listed products is mandatory: Cisco ASA/ Firepower, Palo Alto, , Check Point, Fortigate, Bluecoat & Juniper firewall.
- In depth knowledge of Firewall, Proxies, internet intrusion detection systems, and Remote Access VPN overSSL.
- Minimum requirement Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) or Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security).
- Knowledge of Palo Alto or Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is also an advantage.
- Experience in implementation, engineering of enterprise-wide IT infrastructure security services.
- Experience in software and hardware lifecycle management and System Integration skills i.e. experience in integrating solutions for a large IT infrastructure.
- Hardware deployment, implementation and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Network routing with BGP/OSPF.
- Working knowledge of network analysis/sniffing tools such as tcpdump, pcap, and wireshark.
- Unix/Linux expertise is a preferred.
The position requires 8 hours shift (Morning and Afternoon Shifts) with 5 days work and 2 days off rotation pattern.
The position is also registered as temporary assignment.
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Sickness compensation plan
- Company contribution to pension fund
- Sport & Culture
- Private medical program
- Extensive Life and Disability Insurance
- Special bonus for the important life events e.g. birth of child, marriage
- Numerous lifestyle discounts
Grafton Slovakia, s.r.o.
Nám SNP 1, Bratislava, Slovensko
Kontaktná osoba: firstname.lastname@example.org