This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company
- We are looking for wide range of Information Security Experts -> Architect, Information Security Managemenent System Professional, Process Specialist, Team Lead Customer Compliance and Analysts ( Customer Compliance, Risk and Controls, Cyber Threats, Incident response and Forensic Analyst)
Experienced candidates only - intermediate and seniors
- Bachelor’s degree in security, IT, accounting, finance, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent experience
- Detailed knowledge of PCI standards and requirements
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (speak, read, write)
- Self - motivated person demonstrating good communication skills and ability to work effectively in team environment
- Ability to work in a multicultural and virtual team environment
- +2/+5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of network security, mobile security, cloud security, and infrastructure security, including Windows, Unix/Linux.
- Demonstrated ability to develop secure solutions/designs to support corporate and customer environments.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Solid understanding of global regulations and frameworks including GDPR, PCI, PHI, ISO27001, TOGAF etc.
- years of working with security tool administration (e.g. firewalls, SIEM IDS/IP, end-point protection, content filtering, IAM, DLP, Multi-factor Authentication).
- years of working with operational information security disciplines (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services).
Nice to have:
- CISA, CRISC, ITIL or similar certification
- Experience dealing directly with customers and maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and patience
- Experience managing multiple direct reports
- Master’s degree in IT, Cyber Security, or other relevant subject area
Grafton Slovakia, s.r.o.