· Receive instructions from Site Manager and/or Site Engineers and transfer them on to workers and Subcontractors/Suppliers.
· Workers attendance.
· Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
· Produce Schedules and monitor attendance of crew
· Allocate general and daily responsibilities
· Supervise and train workers
· Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
· Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
· Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
· Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within Budget
· Track and coordinate suppliers and subcontractors on site