The data analyst will be responsible for daily execution of Channel data management from our Partners and reporting results to the business.
Analyst will be focused on delivering data to expected quality levels and timelines, resolving any potential issues related to the raw data by cooperating with local teams or IT team.
The analyst will own a set of standard activities and will need to understand end to end and be able to maintain/enhance as per business requirements.
Analyst will own the communication to Sales/Sales Ops team regarding reported metrics and results reported.
• Manage the channel reporting for MBG
• Interact between solution provider, functional teams and sales
• Oversee the reporting process of partners
• Validate the daily data feed
• Support IT deployments/enhancements
• Document, monitor & control processes/data solutions identifying business risks
• Adhere to audit & business controls guidelines
• Maintain directory of reports identifying users, business purpose, criticality, owners etc.
• Maintain high level of professional communication both externally and internally
• Interface & network with most clients internal organizations
• Build relationship with customers & sales team
• Flag potential problems and drive root cause analysis
Start date: 1.10.2018
Contract is for 1 year