The Business Partner Disbursements Analyst must have high level understanding of promotion policies, procedures and processes. This position will have responsibility for managing promotion management process, will be the first contact point for Business Partner Disbursements claims and will provide Customer training and customer reporting. The candidate will be the primary contact for daily communication with chosen business partners. He/she will provide advice to the business partners based on specialized knowledge and technical capabilities.
- Daily processing of business partner disbursements claims and disputes
- Act as primary contact for E2E Claims, perform deep analyses, propose and implement improvement action plan and report to line management
- Lead regular reviews with Business Partners to discuss all open issues with responsible Business Partners employees
- Interlock with other teams and ensure alignment of initiatives and responsibilities to increase customer satisfaction
- Proactively ask for feedback, analyze it and propose solutions to increase efficiency of BPD related processes
- Help to improve Business Partners knowledge of BPD policies and processes to increase efficiency of communication between Business Partner and company
- Regularly analyze and improve all open issues (especially open disputes)
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting to various company´s functions
Contract for 6 months!