Would you like to switch your hobby into a paid job? Do you want to be part of a gaming community and see what's going on behind the scene? If so, we have a vacancy for you where you can use your gaming experience, skills and passion and be part of a team who provide advice and support to the gaming community for one of the largest game producers in the world. You will be amongst the first ones to learn about upcoming games by putting your hands on them in our established gaming room – at work!
Now let's see what your tasks will look like:
• Resolving PC/Console gaming issues by providing solutions to the gamer's cases via email
• Providing accurate, valid and complete troubleshooting by applying your skills, experience and technical ability
• Communicating with gamers in a professional manner, taking ownership of their cases, and delivering an exceptional experience with every interaction
• Contributing positively towards the achievement of individual and team performance targets, Service Levels, and Customer Satisfaction Surveys
• Learning and gaining knowledge of our client's products and processes
• Supporting extended teams, new projects and the wider business needs as and when required