Account management responsibilities include:
• Delivering on the sales targets - in target oriented environment.
• Success in this role is measured on generating new sales revenue both from assigned existing accounts and by supporting acquisition of new accounts.
• Role responsibilities include pre-sale tasks (design, quotation, product presentations and negotiation) and post sales operations (contracting, order submission, etc.)
• Sales Account Manager is responsible for building up relationships with customers and account teams
• Internal cooperation with teams such as: Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Billing, Contracting, Legal, Product, etc.
• The customer contact is most of the time done over a phone, mails, and video conferences. Travel to EMEA customer locations are not frequent.