• Drive Global TS 3PT DOS reduction
• Develop and drive inventory reduction activities. Coordinate and monitor the related actions and provide weekly management updates on progress and improved results.
• Lead Excess & Obsolete Reduction to positively impact P&L
Cycle Time Management
• Develop & drive Cycle Time reduction initiatives within Global TS organization, leading and driving teams to deliver improved results, providing weekly/monthly management updates on progress.
• Lead processes and coordinate activities across Worldwide TS organization to drive standardized Cycle time approach and reporting.
• Lead Cycle Time updates within monthly WW executive SIOP reviews.
• Track Cycle time projects and results through TS internal audits in coordination with SIOP audits.
STRAP, AOP & SIOP reviews
• Support STRAP & AOP preparation and target setting
• Define & consolidate Inventory & Cycle time reduction initiatives as part of AOP, STRAP
• Support TS Transition Team in deploying the Business Continuity Management (BCM) strategy and execution by providing associated Inventory & Cycle Time analysis.
• Ensure the sites are hitting their inventory targets defined in SIOP
SIOP Digitization & IT Initiatives
• Support Global Supply Chain & IT team in Supply Chain & SIOP digitization initiatives
• Facilitate implementation of benchmark tools and processes.
• Attend necessary meetings and call conferences
• Other duties as assigned