The EMEA Enterprise Group – Backlog Management organization provides an End-to-End Support thru the Product- and Order Lifecycle to clients internal customers as Route to Market Organization, Sales Operation, Project Account teams and internal functions (Finance, Business Support, Procurement, and Planning). Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to client policy and country regulatory requirements. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business processes, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
• Responsible to manage prioritized orders within Backlog Management for Hybrid IT Group.
• Acts as a link between OMC (customer) and Supply Chain. The major responsibility is to provide advanced Order Tracking on and support to achieve operational Supply Chain performance.
• Manages open order report and reaches out to supply chain/factory to determine the reason for delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
• Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes backlog data.
• Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.