Interested in a career in recruitment and looking to work with a company who do something a bit different?
If you are interested in in-house recruitment and want to take on a sourcing challenge, then we are the team for you.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for sourcing candidates from internal and external databases, headhunting, active search on job boards and social networks like LinkedIn and phone pre-screening as well as arranging interviews with candidates.
Work with the Real World Evidence talent acquisition team to source, review and pre-select qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
• Conduct database searches, social network searches, market mapping, business research as required, to identify candidates to discuss open opportunities.
• Utilize internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Update the applicant tracking database with information from the applicant's CV or resume.
• Review applications and conduct phone-interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements. Advise applicants of the interviewing process and next steps, as required.
• Liaise with the recruiters to ensure candidates are interviewed as agreed upon. Assist with interview scheduling.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships, as required, with colleges, universities, etc. as a source to generate additional qualified candidates.
• Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
• Serve as administrative key point of contact for EMEA Real World Evidence staffing team
• Prepare and distribute reports, put data into the system and maintain data on recruiting activities as required.
Contract until Dec2019