* University degree (Electrical engineering/Quality engineering)
* 2 years experience on similar position
* fluent ENGLISH (B2), other languages (e.g. German, French) are considered as an asset
* quality standards and tools (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, QS9000, VDA 6.3., Automotive SPICE standards, Functional safety, Risk assessment, etc.)
* quality methods / tools used during development – FMEA, FTA etc.
* good problem solving skill, pro-active attitude, team spirit
* flexibility and mobility, willingness to travel