* Take responsibility for wash cycle development in implementation projects from start to finish
* Developing technical models for Marketing Projects, involvement in range extension and cost and quality projects
* Preparation of prototype machines, setup on test bench and execution of functional and performance tests
* Data analysis and creation of lab reports
* Adjustment of existing washing cycles and programs to support consumer needs in Fabric Care, Resource saving (Energy, Water Consumption, Cycle Time) or smart innovation technologies (like auto-dosing, colour retention, etc.)
* Creates and releases parameter files
* Expert in relevant standards EN/IEC 60456 and respective annexes.
* Support understanding of physics and key design trade-offs related to the wash process, contribute to system modelling for key product attributes, e.g. for energy consumption, wash performance, wrinkles