* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Relevant experience in product development, preferably related to water system or hydraulics.
* Strong fluid mechanics knowledge.
* Strong hands on set to run capability.
* Excellent data acquisition and sound data analysis capability.
* Strong English is essential.
* Results orientation and ability to meet the deadlines.
* High level of self-motivation, ability to work independently.
* Problem-solving attitude, protectiveness, teamwork.
* Good communication skills.