The Account Associate will be responsible for:
- creating and providing quotations to the Sales teams containing pricing proposals from various suppliers
- creating purchase requisitions by entering order information into internal ordering systems to generate a purchase order towards suppliers
- tracking orders until successful delivery. Resolve any issues with the order (missed delivery, wrong items delivered, damaged goods delivered)
- providing general assistance during suppliers’ service delivery. Provide on-site contact details, supply any additional information needed by the supplier to successfully deliver the goods
- generate customer invoices in internal billing system. Get familiar with customer contracts, internal billing policies and procedures.
- process customer invoice disputes with the aim of positive resolution. Identify any reoccurring invoicing issues, identify the root cause and amend the billing setups to prevent any future invoicing problems
- track whole life-cycle of orders from quote/order until customer payment for the service
- liaise with internal teams and individuals and coordinate various activities to meet customer deadlines and expectations. Identify potential risks which could jeopardize the on-time delivery.
- understanding and highlighting areas of improvement of existing processes and procedures based on experience