Customer Service Representative with DUTCH
People Place & Partners
Hlavné mesto Praha
Administratíva, Služby, Telekomunikácie
Práca na plný úväzok
Stredoškolské s maturitou
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get your career in the Information Technology sector started, including a very comprehensive training given, but also an opportunity to grow your computer and technology skills and gain a level of professional experience on international level within globally known corporation.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a member of the Dutch Client Services / Technical Support Team you will be responsible for providing technical support to users for basic computer related technical problems. The opportunity of supporting various locations will give you a chance to become an IT expert with an international background. Entering tickets into the call tracking tool and ensuring information is accurate, prioritized and assigned to a queue – it is also one the main responsibilities.
You will be an essential part of our success and that is why your career progression is of paramount importance to us.
• Answer help desk telephones and respond to basic customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met
• Assist customers in resolving basic technical problems by providing scripted guidance regarding software and hardware problems
• Log and track inquiries using a problem management database and maintain history records and related problem documentation
• Identify, evaluate, and prioritize customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
• High school or university degree
• Previous experience in customer/computer client support would be a great advantage
• Fluent Dutch (at least C1 level), higher level of English
• Interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers and team members
• Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• High level of Customer Focus
• Very competitive remuneration
• Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
• All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
• Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
• Free refreshments in the workplace
• Regular social events and team building activities
• Extensive training and coaching
• Perspective projects with an international scope
• Positive and social working environment
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti :
People Place & Partners, is a unique in style Recruitment & Staffing Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as : Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warmheartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organisation carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
People Place & Partners
Hálkova 1406/2, Praha, Česká republika
Kontaktná osoba: Lucie Khásová